What are Common Sources of Toxins
Here it is, the first three questions answered about toxins, detoxifying your body, and zeolite.
1. What are toxins?
Toxins may be amplified as a thing consisted in the environment which offers the potential of affected portions of the health of the body and its functions. The alien substances which are dangerous can be attacked through the infiltration of pollution causing food or water which may undergo breathing through the air or which is absorbed in the skin. These may also be distinguished as inorganic as well as organic biotoxins which have the ability to act as poisonous chemicals as well as manmade poisonous chemical substances. All these poisonous chemicals create mal-consequences on our health and body which might drastically end up in cancer. These damages can result very quickly from over usage of dangerous poisonous chemicals but are more often consequentially ending up in slow condensation of smaller amount devoid of potent poisonous chemicals derived from various sources, often popularly known as chronic toxic overload.
2. What are the most common sources of toxins?
Toxins, poisonous chemical substances are prevalent in water while drinking, in inhaling air, and in the consumption of food intake. Our relationship with them is established through the medium of herbicides, pesticides, preservatives, food additives, fog, car exhaust, household chemicals, and compounds in hygiene as well as beauty products. Drugs and vaccines may also have poisonous chemical related mal-effects in the process. The existing of these poisonous chemical substances is itself very dangerous. It is estimated that we have to face a large amount of poisonous chemical substances in our ambience a negligible portion of which triggers cancer. In one year alone a few billions of poisonous chemicals substances resulted in our water supplies. Few more billions were helped to flow into the atmosphere. We have observed that a considerable number of chemicals available in the market do not undergo the test of checking the effect of poison contained in it. This throws open the jaws for engulfing various diseases. Our list of poisonous chemical substances may grow from number to number as follows:
• Dioxins are considered extremely bad for grave side effects on hormones and the system relating to endocrine. The contaminated portions are wide spread and can be found for long time in the human environment.
• Furans also have cancer causing symptoms which have dangerous and poisonous chemical effect in the endocrine system. This is a corollary to the manufacturing process of plastic substances.
• There are over scores of heavy metals which get commonly affected by such hazardous chemical substances. The most attention causing are arsenic, mercury, cadmium and lead. These suffer from non-normal developments as well as systemic failures which end up in cancerous diseases.
• Mercury is present in substances relating to dental care, adult as well as infant vaccinations, and varieties of thermometers, fish, and fluorescent lights as sources. Thermal power plants are also responsible for spreading of mercury in the ecological environment all over the world.
• Arsenic is a popular pollutant of water, in proximity to mining activities useful for manufacture of preserved wood building and construction materials for more than twenty to thirty years.
• Lead is blended in poisonous chemical substances which help in mining and petrochemical production processes.
• Cadmium candidness has staged a dramatic increase with cigarette smoke coming out of smoking habits and this has a bad effect as a part of contribution to human disorders like osteoporosis as well as kidney diseases.
• Polychlorinated Biphenyl which is also harmful to the body. This also prohibited in the United States of America in 1976. These chemicals also come from the industries which causes pollution to the atmosphere. It also leads to cancer and human disorders.
• Some of the pesticides like organochlorine insecticides, DDT, and other chemicals gather in the atmosphere which leads to cancer and bad health. A substance produced by metabolism organophosphate insecticide is also poisonous which are harmful to the nervous system and it is also prevalent in foods.
• Phthalates is one of the poisonous chemical substances found in cosmetic products and in children’s engineering products. Presently, these poisonous chemical substances are prohibited in Europe. It causes masculine genders reproductive defect during birth.
• Volatile and semi-volatile organic chemicals which come from the oil industries which have a harmful affect on the human system and ends up in cancer.
3. Is it true that even food is a common source of dangerous toxins?
Yes, it is true that food also has a large amount of poisonous chemical substances content. Many foods which consist of colors and aroma, preservative in chemicals, artificial sweeteners, fortifiers, and many other preventable substances have been packed with other contents. These foods undergo immense alterations, irradiations, or blend without getting contaminated. For example, certain dairy as well as non-vegetarian products may be impregnated with the ingredients of hormones and antibiotics. Of late, the inculcation of viruses with tampered with foods, with E. coli bacteria has been recommended. For the time being the long term consequences of health in consumption of such foods have not been properly formulated. If taken individually, each of these poisonous chemical substances may be fairly not dangerous, but if it is taken collectively it is dangerous to the human body. The constant poisonous chemical substances are produced by the alien chemical can only be eventually confirmed and it is too late to offset the damage.
Those who keep away preserved and pack up foods are also great dangerous for human system. A major portion producing poisonous chemical substances are in pesticides which are also very dangerous. In a shopping spree vegetables and fruits may have ingredients consisting of scores of varieties of pesticides. Non-vegetarian eaters have an extra inculcation of extraneous intimidations which have nitrosamines and nitrates which are present in processed non-vegetarian products.
I hope you now have a better idea as to what toxins really are and where they come from. Please stay tuned as this is just day 1 of our 15 day complete toxin body detox guide featuring zeolite!